Rewards & benefits
At Berwick Talent Solutions, we understand the importance of rewarding success. We see first-hand how rewards encourage positive behaviours and cement values in the workplace. In addition, benefits can play a huge part in motivating, retaining and attracting employees.
How we reward hard work
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped and transparent performance related bonuses, with total earnings equating to one third of billings
- 25 days' holiday (with an additional 3 days at Christmas)
- Health plans with both Bupa and Simplyhealth
- Group income protection
- Life assurance cover
- Group personal pension scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programme
In addition, we also offer the following:
Flexible working and family
We understand that everyone has different family and personal commitments, from caring for an elderly parent, to looking after a young family. Our flexible working pattern, which allows working from home days and flex around start and finish times, has been designed to help manage the external work-life stressors.
We want to empower our people and create an environment of high trust and high performance. We wish to encourage a healthy lifestyle, facilitating a work-life balance, fostering self-development and providing career growth; whilst rewarding results and hard-work.