Work for us
We are always looking for the best people to join our business.
Every person in Berwick Talent Solutions has a role to play. We have built a successful business by recruiting excellent people; we take our time to hire the right individuals who demonstrate our values. Whatever the job you do here, it will be important, and so are you.
What makes Berwick different?
We believe we have a distinctive culture - whilst there will be expectations and objectives to deliver, we don’t manage by daily or weekly KPIs. We empower our employees to work autonomously; we provide the right environment that enables success for those who have the motivation, personal drive and tenacity to deliver results. And whilst results are important, maintaining the quality of what we do, and the robustness of our offering, is paramount.
- We provide a strong infrastructure and the right tools to our consultants; from researchers and PAs, to a dedicated marketing and events team.
- Each practice has a dynamic marketing and events programme which drives extensive business development activity.
- You will have the opportunity to collaborate with colleagues across the wider Odgers Berndtson Group, with access to the most senior of contacts.
- Our brand is synonymous with quality and rigour, and we have a reputation for managing the most exciting and unusual mandates.
Find out more about working at Berwick
- Life at Berwick Talent Solutions
- Rewards and benefits
- Diversity & Inclusion: Our internal commitment and values
- Current vacancies
If you would like to register your interest with us, we would be happy to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to our Careers Team at firstname.lastname@example.org