This is an exciting time to be joining a high-growth global business with an enviable blue-chip client list within financial services, fintech and latterly big tech firms. Founded in 2006, RFi (Retail Finance Intelligence) Group is a data-driven insights provider and thought leader to the global financial services industry. RFi Group delivers a distinctive and bespoke solution – a hybrid model at a more competitive price point than their peers. An industry-leader, they offer differentiated and unique research and analysis, providing detailed, actionable insights upon which their clients can make informed decisions.
In November 2020, RFi Group received a strategic growth investment from Los Angeles based PE fund, Diversis leading to huge growth potential.
· Working with both the marketing team and the magazine team to support their needs
· Supporting the marketing team in the design and execution of digital and printed material including advertising campaigns, web/social media graphics, and ebooks/white papers
· Support the magazine team on the monthly digital and print magazine layouts and graphic needs
· Conceptualize, design and produce infographics for social media
· Designing and setting up large scale booth material for tradeshows as well as banners and other materials for in person events
· Design email campaigns for multiple stakeholders and recipients
· Assisting, as needed, in newsletter and email campaign creation from development to deployment
· Creating and maintaining digital assets for online events, e.g. webinars
· Providing insight for website updates and managing the process to implement updates in a timely manner
· Working with stakeholder across the globe and working flexible hours
· Performing ongoing creative research to support campaign development, branding projects, and the collateral developed thereafter
· Assisting in various creative projects within the company including the research team for graphic elements
· Generating innovative, creative and relevant ideas, presenting these concepts and articulating the arguments of these creative approaches
· Maintaining and overseeing brand guidelines documents and ensuring that brand standards are respected and applied to all graphic elements
· Interpreting creative briefs into conceptual ideas
· Willing to stay up to date and source message content material through the various corporate tools insuring 100% accuracy in content creation
· All other graphic duties as assigned by manager as required
· Certificate or Diploma in web graphic design or similar field
· Must have experience with: HTML, Wire Frame, CSS, Adobe, In-Design, Illustrator, and Photoshop
· A portfolio that highlights your strong design abilities
· Great organizational and priority management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, while meeting deadlines and working in a fast-paced environment. Able to adapt to emerging priorities.
· Be comfortable working with multiple stakeholders in various countries and operating on multiple time zones
· Excellent knowledge of design principles including print
· A strong understanding of B2B marketing
· Possesses strong aesthetic sensitivity to evaluate layout, photography and typography with excellent attention to detail and strong visualization skills
· Self-starter and self-motivated
· Good written communication skills
· Previous experience with working in a business environment
· Capacity for large scale printed materials for trade shows
· Complete digital design experience from banner to landing page
· Front end development skills a plus
For more information please contact Lesley Payne at Lesley.Payne@berwicktalentsolutions.com
In order to proceed with your application, please either:
Click 'Add to list' if you would like to look at other roles before starting to apply.
Click 'Apply Now' if you are ready to start now.