We are the ultimate technology partner for privately owned, global businesses: Implicitly trusted to deliver secure and efficient IT operations coupled with business advancement through the proficient adoption of new and innovative technologies.
Our clients are principally focussed on shipping, real estate, energy, banking and investments, located in central London and New York. Our business interests span Europe, North America and Asia.
We are financially secure and growing even in the current climate, Blinx Technology is able to offer excellent career opportunities.
Whilst the landscape is complex and ambiguous given the multi-sector nature of our clients, the role of Cyber Security Manager provides challenge, opportunities for professional and personal growth and is without doubt exciting and fast paced.
The Cyber Security Manager, reporting into the Head of Risk will first and foremost be tasked with partnering with stakeholders at all levels of our portfolio businesses, to analyse and understand business risks related to cyber security and identify solutions to ensure our portfolio of businesses have the most appropriate and highest level of protection from external threats. Top level responsibilities include:
· Ensuring that information security and IT risks are properly identified, recorded and managed for the portfolio of businesses
· Assessing, managing and reporting on the IT risk
· Managing the demand for centrally provided information security and IT risk services
· Being the Trusted advisor and Subject matter expert in cyber security to the business leaders
· Partnering with business to embed Excellent Cyber Security behaviours to all staff
· Working with the business and IT teams to ensure that all systems (new and existing) maintain security and compliance; and that Controls are embedded in the right places and able to be monitored and measured
· Monitoring compliance with specific regulations relevant to the business, using the services of and in conjunction with security partners
· Planning and co-ordinating the delivery of cyber security services including security incident management
· Participating and advising in Incident and Problem Management
As someone who will be liaising with key stakeholders at all levels, you will be an outstanding communicator with exemplary written and verbal communications skills. Ideally, the following experience is required:
· Good track record in applying information security and / or IT operational risk knowledge and processes to real-world business problems
· Experience in developing and applying a formal risk assessment process
· Ability to deal with a broad set of activities across a broad stakeholder group and manage ambiguity well
· A degree in Computer Science, Cyber Security and Risk would be an advantage
· External accreditation in both security and risk e.g., CISM, CISSP, CISA, CRISC in risk
· Working knowledge of various cyber security technologies such as Darktrace, Mimecast, MS365 and others
· At least 7 years’ experience in working in the field of Cyber Security and Risk
· Experience within shipping or real estate or other similar businesses would be an advantage.
· The adaptability that comes with experience of multiple sectors is important in this role.
We are committed to professional growth, diversity of thought and inclusion and we are therefore seeking those who share our values to enable and maintain a culture of growth, trust and excellence.
In order to proceed with your application, please either:
Click 'Add to list' if you would like to look at other roles before starting to apply.
Click 'Apply Now' if you are ready to start now.