Consistent, progressive growth and a powerful drive to develop new digital customer services have delivered a strong reputation for excellence and commercial strength.
Responsible for the management, and execution of IT Strategy, the AD IT will provide the vision and leadership for designing, developing and implementing IT initiatives that create enhanced customer service and business value.
This is an exciting IT leadership opportunity working with the Director of IT and senior management team of a dynamic, successful and challenging social housing organisation.
• Provide strong, business facing leadership to highly able IT delivery teams. Take a hands-on role in delivering a clear programme of commercially aligned IT systems, service and process improvement.
• As a key decision maker, the AD IT will own and drive business aligned evolution of the IT systems and digital services, as well as delivering consistent IT operational performance from current systems.
• With full operational responsibility for IT ensure key business strategies and processes are enabled by continuously evolved IT infrastructure & applications.
• Proactively bring together industry best practice and emerging technologies to deliver change, growth and exceptional customer value through enhanced digital services.
• A well-rounded and hands-on IT leader you will be an influential & challenging voice in the evolution of customer centric, digital first IT systems, infrastructure and operations.
• An impactful and energetic leader of internal and external partner resources, you will shape & deliver IT solutions which enable business strategy and exceptional customer outcomes.
• Excellent engagement skills will support your ability to shape and share the IT vision and take people on the journey. Gaining optimum performance from resilient, best cost, best fit solutions is crucial.
• You will have an absolute passion for creating business value from IT through well disciplined, well governed, and commercially pragmatic delivery across the full IT lifecycle; strategy, solutions and software development and service & operational management.
This appointment underpins the ambition of the organisation to drive ever more value from IT enabled digital services. Exposure to the housing or charity sector would be advantageous, but not essential.
Closing Date for Applications 12th March 2020
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?