Bidwells is one of the UK’s leading property consultancies with long standing clients and a reputation for ‘best in class’ services across the rural, commercial and residential sectors. Whilst national, the firm is best known within the Golden Triangle of Oxford, Cambridge and London. Bidwells is the one of the largest rural property consultancies in the UK and its Rural Investment and Management teams are highly regarded as specialist throughout the sector.
To lead and manage the Private Estates and Rural Investment teams in Oxford, to manage a portfolio of management and professional instructions and develop appropriate relationships with Private Estate and Rural Investment clients and to contribute to the evolution of the Division's business plan, bringing forward new product initiatives.
The successful candidate will have experience of, and passion for, rural investment and estate management. They will require the following:
• MRICS qualified with extensive post qualification experience.
• Experience of managing rural estates for Private and / or Rural Investment clients.
• Track record of identifying and developing new business.
• Strong intellect, ambitious and commercially minded.
• Experience of leading, managing and developing teams.
• Whilst creative and innovative, they also need to be consultative and collaborative.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners on 0207 529 6301.
Closing date for applications: Midday on Sunday 2nd February.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?