E.ON UK is part of the world’s largest privately-owned, global energy firm. Employing over 9,000 people within UK and serving five million customers, E.ON aim to deliver cleaner, more efficient energy. E.ON continues to strive to be the trusted energy partner for their customers by making energy simpler to understand and by offering innovative services and technologies.
Reporting the Business Change & Technology Director, you will play an integral role to shape the operational service strategy and service integration success for E.ON UK.
• Take complete accountability, for successful delivery of the operational run of all technology services for E.ON UK. Build and firmly embed a culture of professionalism coupled with an appreciation of the commercial outcomes of technology within the Service Operations and Infrastructure Teams.
• As a senior leader build close relationships with Business Change & Technology peers, business Stakeholders and technology partners, to ensure outstanding and continuously improved service delivery. Ensure effective service integration and high-quality service assurance across the service portfolio.
• Working across a large, diverse technology landscape you will drive a programme of commercially focused technology consolidation, standardisation, and operational service improvement driving instilling ITIL best practice in service delivery, as well as the SIAM model for integration and assurance.
• A highly commercial, impactful IT Leader possessing the engagement, communication and relationship building skills to allow you to work at the strategic level of a business. You will have held responsibility for a significant Service Operations & Service Integration function within a SIAM framework, preferably during a period of transformational change.
• A proven leader of technology resource with highly developed people skills, you will demonstrate the ability to build vision and articulating in meaningful terms the benefits for new ways of working and technology investments. Demonstrable experience of leading and driving outsourced service partners to improved, shared outcomes is critical.
• As an accountable and visible senior manager, you will communicate in business terms and ensure Service ITIL & SIAM disciplines are adopted as integral to improved Service Operations & Service Integration, are fully aligned to the successful delivery of the wider IT and business strategy.
Closing date for applications: 12th December 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?