PeoplePlus (part of Staffline Group PLC) is a leading public service provider, supporting hundreds of thousands of people each year to transform their lives and businesses through work and training.
PeoplePlus supports a number of public services, including employment support, skills training, apprenticeships, independent living and prison education on behalf of the government, as well as delivering recruitment, training and development and wellbeing solutions to employers.
PeoplePlus’ mission is to make a direct difference to the lives of one million people by 2022.
The Head of Commercial Finance will be a business partner to the Managing Director of the Community Services Division, providing financial insight to drive profitable growth, whilst maintaining exceptional service levels to clients.
• Provision of financial insight in a clear, concise and useful format for the Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team to drive business performance.
• Development of the commercial finance team, ensuring the analysts are motivated, engaged and being developed to their full potential.
• Analysis of contracts to ensure revenue is correctly recognised and costs are managed.
PeoplePlus are seeking a commercially focussed finance leader to support the Managing Director in driving the revenues and profits of the Community Services Division of PeoplePlus.
• A business partner, who will engage with the wider Community Services business and use their financial insight to help the business make better commercial and operational decisions.
• Strong understanding of robust contract management (including open book contract).
• Strong financial governance and understanding of robust financial processes and controls, with an understanding of how the contract management will impact the overall business profitability.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners:
+44 161 498 3423 / +44 7811 976 332
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?