Intertek delivers innovative and bespoke assurance, testing and certification solutions globally. An industry leader, Intertek have more than 44,000 employees in 1,000 locations in over 100 countries. The Head of Customer Tower is a critical role that will lead and deliver a portfolio fundamental to uphold Intertek’s industry-winning processes and customer-centric culture.
With a demonstrable track record across CRM, digital and client portals the Head of Customer Tower will proactively apply exceptional market insight to ensure the evolution across all customer facing applications on behalf of the Global Sales & Marketing community.
• To identify and prioritise the roadmap of customer facing applications (including CRM, client portals and e-business services). Maintain and optimise the services, owning the delivery and ensuring successful strategic execution of customer services.
• Partner with the Global Sales & Marketing community, lead and inspire the team. Assess and develop capabilities and optimise third party vendor relationships and performance.
• Proactively create, shape and deliver commercial and operational advantage through process improvement, systems consolidation and/or investment in new solutions.
• A breath of IT application knowledge with substantial proven experience leading comparable portfolios; i.e. CRM, sales forecasting and digital systems. The ability to utilise evidence-based reasoning to create application maps and create innovative and proactive solutions with close business engagements.
• A delivery focused leader, able to effectively partner with a range of stakeholders, build strong links across the business with experience of working across the sales & marketing business population.
• A strong commercial focus to stimulate and innovate thinking around customer facing applications. Proven experience of strategically tailoring technology solutions for specific business challenges and wider organisation drivers.
Closing date for applications: 30th December 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?