Our client is a well-known and much-loved brand in the hospitality sector based in London and the South East.
The business is going through an exciting period of change and transformation and consequently they are looking to recruit an Employee Relations Manager. This is a newly created position and will report to the Head of HR.
As ER Manager you will own:
• The employee relations agenda, providing the business with comprehensive and credible advice and guidance. One that minimises commercial risks and is aligned to their values.
• Our client’s policies and procedures ensuring they are up to date and legally compliant.
• An experienced ER Manager, who has operated at a senior level, with the confidence to advise managers on challenging ER issues.
• A track record of leading and coaching teams, ideally gained in fast paced, consumer facing businesses.
• Customer centric, with the passion to provide the very best service to your internal customers.
• Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills, commercial acumen, gravitas and confidence will be required.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners
Consultant, Human Resources Practice
0207 367 9752
Closing date for applications: 22nd October 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?