In 2018, Missguided made substantial investments in technology and a new HQ, which will allow Missguided to grow revenues significantly and profitably, both in the UK and internationally.
Finance has been restructured to support this further growth, and a new role has been created as Head of Finance. This is a broad role encompassing all areas of finance and reporting directly into the CFO.
• Support the CFO with strategic projects, including the evaluation of new franchise and expansion opportunities, refinancing, and investment in new technology and supply chain.
• Develop a business partnering focussed finance function, providing the business with insightful, timely financial information, effective financial planning and support in business decision making.
• Ensure robust financial control of Missguided, meeting all statutory reporting requirements and manage relationships with banks, auditors, and external bodies.
We are looking for an experienced finance leader, who can work at pace in an agile, changing environment.
• You will have experience in developing a high quality finance function that provides the foundation for further growth.
• A broad financial skill set, across financial control, transactional finance, management accounting, FP&A, and provision of insightful, accurate and timely management and financial information.
• The ability to lead strategic projects on behalf of the CFO and represent finance as part of the senior leadership team.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/73958
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners:
0161 498 3418
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?