As Anchor Hanover moves into the next phase of its evolution, it is looking to appoint a high-calibre Director of Portfolio Strategy on a two year fixed term contract. Reporting to the CFO, this is a new role for the organisation and will work closely with Property, Finance, Operations, Procurement, Risk & Care, ensuring maximum financial return and positive social impact.
The responsibilities of the post holder include:
• Provides strategic leadership for Anchor Hanover’s Portfolio Strategy Programme.
• Oversee the Project Management Office for the PSP in accordance with agreed rms of Reference, providing advice and support as required.
• To develop and co-ordinate the delivery of strategies to maximise the asset portfolio of the group in a way that meets both social and economic objectives.
• To understand the near and long-term societal, economic and demographic factors that will impact on the sectors in which Anchor Hanover operates, and develop strategies to maintain and grow the business sustainably.
• To work collaboratively with teams leading on integration and transformation.
The successful candidate will have:
• A track record in strategic system planning and project delivery, including substantial delivery of integration, growth and service expansion.
• Significant experience of operating within a commercial environment with strong project and portfolio management skills.
• Experience of operating at a senior level in a substantial/national and multi-site complex organisation, with a focus on customer experience and business margins.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with Tom Neely at Berwick Partners;
+44 7384717939 or Tom.Neely@berwickpartners.co.uk
Closing date for applications: Friday 6th December 2019 12 noon
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?