The role will involve working as an Executive director to provide leaderships to managers in the finance and procurement functions and supporting the Trust in the lead up to financial year-end. The role will also involve the oversight and delivery of the annual and strategic plans and ensure that financial systems and processes are fit for purpose.
The successful post-holder will have the following experience:
• Significant senior management experience in an NHS acute Trust, operating at or close to Board level
• Understanding of the importance of sound financial management and the role of finance and the finance function as a key enabler.
• Demonstrable track record of operational achievement and service improvement
• Experience of leading service and/or transformational change
• Experience of systems improvement methodologies such as Lean and 6 Sigma
• Experience of the management of complex projects
• Experience of effective partnership working with internal and external stakeholders
• Experience of the management of large budgets
The Trust is considering a daily rate or fixed term salary dependent on experience.
If you are interested please apply online as soon as possible and we will be back in touch with further information.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?