Our client is a PE backed technology/logistics business providing flexible carrier services to a broad range of retailers and B2B brands.
Reporting to the CEO, the Operations Director will be responsible for daily activities across all Operational & Fulfilment functions within the company.
There is a need to design policies and procedures to ensure the organisation can scale up in order to achieve the growth which is anticipated in the coming years. Extensive operational experience in addition to solution design will allow the business to maximise efficiency and drive the overall customer experience.
We are looking for an individual who can operate at a strategic level whilst being able to roll their sleeves up and get involved in the day to day operational activity. The organisation is fast paced; therefore, the Operations Director must be used to mobilising new customers quickly and efficiently.
• Formulate operational strategy with the CEO and wider executive team
• Ensure that the Company complies in all its activities with all relevant legislation and health and safety requirements. Monitor and respond to any regulatory changes as necessary
• Mentor and motivate the team to enable a culture of continuous improvement
• Control the operational cost ensuring efficiencies are maximised across the customer portfolio
• Ensure 3rd party suppliers and the inhouse fleet maintain the agreed collections performance
• Reduce internal costs based on efficiencies made through developing more effective ways of operating
• Develop a “best in class” customer experience where the customer is at the heart of everything.
• Translate the company’s strategic plan into defined operational plans
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners
+44 7964 904318
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?