As the incoming Assistant Director of Development Delivery, you will not only be joining a top 10 developing Housing Association in the UK, but you will also be leading the way internally strategically shaping and driving the delivery performance, profitability and growth whilst making sure we meet our targets. Reporting into the Regional Development Director, you’ll be leading the strategic delivery of all sites in the region, forging new relationships and creating new partnerships.
Critical to your success, will be your unerring focus on thriving communities and passion for customer outcomes. We expect the appointed candidate to challenge the status quo and drive a commercially led delivery team to ensure excellent outcomes for us and our customers.
Lead a team that will:
• Work alongside new business teams to ensure appropriate delivery input at key stages pre-planning, and regarding future delivery requirements (buildability, specification, technical solutions, and programming).
• Transition schemes from a new business to delivery focus developing design to a technical specification. Work alongside AD Technical to manage technical / engineering design, input to and produce internal specifications to de-risk construction solutions.
• Procure and manage new construction contracts, control and manage performance of building-contracts / arrangements within JV Agreements and effectively manage new and existing s106 Development Agreements.
• A significant track record in procuring and managing new construction projects of significant size and complexity.
• Substantial experience of leading and managing multi-disciplinary internal and external teams, with excellent communication skills that generate confidence and respect with a wide variety of audiences.
• Proven leadership skills at a senior level.
For further information and details on how to apply, please visit www.berwickpartners.co.uk/73429
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners; Tom Neely +44 7384717939
Closing date for applications: 6th September 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?