A privately held, market leading, consumer services business (vehicle leasing), which has experienced consistent growth since inception. Revenues are currently in the region of £11m.
The business is in an exciting phase of its lifecycle with a clear robust business model to facilitate further growth. Operating from several well-placed hubs and driven from the London office the business has a vibrant culture and will appeal to those who enjoy a challenging fast paced environment where you can help shape the direction of the business.
The Role of CFO
• Will be part of the executive board with an equity stake in the business.
• Will provide strategic and tactical support to the board, bringing a positive approach whilst questioning to facilitate rigorous decision making.
• Will lead, manage and develop the finance team, ensuring robust financial stewardship of the business as it continues to grow.
• Alongside the CEO will manage business critical relationships, such as investors, advisors and institutions.
• Will manage cashflow and drive profitability through commercial and operational improvements.
• A CIMA, ACA or ACCA qualified Finance Director/ CFO likely to have built their experience within a larger scaled capital intensive business but have the attitude and flexible skill set to adapt to a dynamic SME.
• Financial services experience is beneficial but not essential, as a minimum a clear understanding of how to structure debt and manage investor relationships is required.
• An autonomous, self-starter who will challenge the business and influence strategies and plans to support sustainable growth. We are looking for a business, not just a financial, leader who will take ownership of helping to grow the business.
• A high degree of commercial and financial acumen underpinned by robust technical skills. Candidates will be able to drive the strategic agenda whilst maintaining a well-controlled finance function.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Ashley Crich on 0207 367 9753 or Lucy Ramsbottom on 0161 498 3418.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?