With 10,000 homes, CHP is one of the largest housing associations in Essex. It has an ambitious new strategy with a mission to transform lives by helping to solve the housing crisis and putting customers at the heart of its business. As well as providing high quality affordable housing to 20,000 people, CHP also gives customers employment and education opportunities alongside specialist support for vulnerable adults and families. It is already in the top 40 builders of affordable homes in the country and 5th by comparison to size and is on a journey to further growth and transformation.
As an integral part of the senior leadership team this vital role will provide a broad prospective for the delivery of a truly multi-channel customer centric strategy and operation. Ensuring that IT remains a critical enabler, this role will be able to effectively engage with colleagues at all levels moving seamlessly between strategy, change and operational delivery.
• Own IT and lead the execution of IT & Digital change, ensuring best cost and best of breed solutions. Implementing short-term improvement initiatives whilst engaging across a strategic vision and assuring CHP is ‘fit’ for the future.
• Work with senior stakeholders from across the business to inspire, shape and deliver the digital strategy & vision, ensuring new systems, processes and customer offerings are successfully launched and adopted.
• Lead on the delivery of substantial transformational projects. Embracing digital to deliver enhanced solutions to optimise operational effectiveness for employees and to create seamless customer focused processes and services.
• Uphold optimised data security and champion the use of data led service evolution to apply effective agile thinking and insight to generate proactive intervention.
• An impactful IT & digital change delivery leader. Exceptional engagement and drive to shape strategy and delivery at every level. An enthusiastic, challenging and collaborative style able to stimulate innovation for new digital initiatives.
• A demonstrable track record of full lifecycle business systems ownership in support of major business transformation. A proven agile leader of digital & technology teams with strong people skills and the ability to quickly form effective multi-disciplinary teams.
• A digital interpreter and valuable contributor both within IT and the business, able to drive organisational change and take a wide strategic view from vision through to delivery at pace.
The preferred method of application is online at www.berwickpartners.co.uk/73088
If you are unable to apply online please email your application to email@example.com
Closing date for applications is Monday 26th August 2019.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?