At the heart of one of the most vibrant parts of the Capital, the Club offers over a variety of 260 bedrooms and 10 meeting, banqueting and event facilities to its members, other charities and corporate companies.
The role of Head of Sales, Marketing and Communications has been created after a strategic review which will oversee the efforts of all marketing functions at the Club, coordinating Events, PR and Communications, Creative, and Digital (including social media) efforts.
Reporting to the Chief Executive, and forming part of the senior management team, this is a critical new role that will further raise the profile and understanding of the charity, its aims and its beneficiaries.
• Create, develop and implement a robust marketing and communications strategy, increase brand value and measure effectiveness of marketing activity across all channels
• Ensure implementation of effective campaigns to establish loyalty amongst existing Members, and to successfully acquire new ones
• Accelerate the events calendar for the Club, drive sales and new business relationships to increase revenue
• Act as a duty manager and representative of the Club through visible management
• Proven track record of implementing high performing marketing and communication strategies within a customer focused environment
• Visionary and inspirational leader, with a proven ability to build, develop and motivate a team
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to report and display credibility at senior management and Board level.
• A passion and aligned vision with the Club’s mission, culture and values
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners;
Consultant – Not for Profit
Closing date for applications: Friday 5th July
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?