Our staff focus on quality of life, respecting each person’s dignity and uniqueness. Our aim is to support people in living as well and as fully as possible in the time they have left. Our nurses look after people in our Day Centre, in our 18-bed inpatient unit, in their home and in our local hospitals.
This is a unique opportunity to join the largest hospice in Oxfordshire, with world class care expertise and a clear vision for high quality end of life care to be available to everyone who needs it in Oxfordshire, whether they are at home, in a hospital or in the hospice.
You will be joining Sobell House at an exciting time as we complete a Capital project to provide additional inpatient and outpatient space to help support the development of Hospice care in Oxfordshire, together with a purpose built charity office and new staffrooms.
This is a wonderful opportunity to work with and develop our fundraising strategy, as well as support and grow our enthusiastic and committed team of fundraisers.
You will be part of the senior leadership team for the charity and will work with the Chief Executive, Head of Retail and Head of Finance to ensure that the charity maintains a consistent and integrated approach to the charity activity and communication.
• Proven record of successful fundraising at a senior level;
• Evidence of developing and successfully implementing innovative and sustainable income streams;
• Experience of staff management and team leadership;
• Highly developed presentation skills to effectively deliver presentations to a wide and varied audience;
• Experience of setting and meeting fundraising targets, and of pipeline and budget management;
• Proven ability to develop and deliver strategic plans;
• Ability to persuade and influence people to support Sobell House;
• Interest in the charity and an appreciation of the work of Sobell House.
For further information and details on how to apply, please download the below Candidate Brief.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Sandra Hamovic on 0207 529 6332.
Closing date for applications: Wednesday 19th June 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?