Headquartered near Norwich, Norfolk, Halsbury Homes has three developments currently underway in East Anglia and the South East. Each of Halsbury’s house types has been designed by world renowned classical architect, Francis Terry. Halsbury is very proud of its association with Francis Terry & Associates and believes it is building beautifully designed homes which will stand the test of time, both in terms of design and quality.
Following continued success and growth, Halsbury Homes has, over the course of the last two years, looked to carefully expand the senior leadership offering within the firm so creating the opportunity for a Financial Controller / Finance Director to join the business.
• The newly-created Financial Controller / Finance Director position will look to build on what is already in place with regard to control policy and overall financial rigour in the business, take ownership of finance systems (COINS) and create a sound basis from which financial projections are made
• Leading a team, it will be their responsibility to support, train and develop where necessary whilst looking to ensure the function provides the relevant support and challenge to the business
• This role reports to the CFO and has an excellent breadth and scope to really shape the value finance can provide to the business commercially
• Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
• Post-qualified experience
• Experienced in a leadership capacity within a finance function
• Technically capable with a commercial nous
• Experience gained within another housebuilder, construction or property development business would be desirable but not essential
• Already operating at least at the level of financial controller, seeking the opportunity to step-up
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisor at Berwick Partners; Ashley Crich on 0207 367 9753.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 9th July 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?