Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day - products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives, across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tyres.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
Trinseo is undergoing significant change across its finance function. Business processes are being developed and a number of activities are being insourced in light of the organisational design and future operating model.
An exciting opportunity has arisen in finance team, Frankfurt. An Indirect Tax Business Processing Manager is being recruited to facilitate insourcing from an indirect tax perspective. The Indirect Tax manager will be providing global technical support to 3 regions. They will be responsible for providing support around systems and working on the ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination (formerly SABRIX) system.
Utilising previous Indirect Tax technical capabilities and systems expertise, the role of the manager is to ensure the work process requirements are met in the ERP system. The Indirect Taxes Manager will utilise the Thomson Reuters OneSource Indirect Tax tool. The post holder will also be responsible for managing the relationship with a 3rd party service provider.
Trinseo are looking for an experienced Indirect Taxes specialist with previous technical experience or interaction with the SABRIX system. The Indirect Taxes Manager will be influential in making decisions around the insourcing of processes and defining the relationship with the 3rd party service provider.
• A good understanding of Indirect taxes and SAP.
• A minimum of 7-10 years of experience.
• Experience of working with SAP and ONESOURCE Indirect Tax Determination (formerly Sabrix)
• Knowledge of tax technology solution software and an ability to comprehend and explain complex systems processes.
• Experience of working in a Global environment
• Leadership capabilities, ability to work independently and the required initiative to make recommendations on how Trinseo deals with Indirect Taxes processes.
• Communication, influencing and project management skills to drive through change.
• Above all, the ability to be agile, adapt and produce in a fast paced, changing environment.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?