BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has lead us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab/Tech Hub in Reading that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The Solutions Architect – Order to Cash (O2C) will become a vital piece of that new digital and IT team.
Reporting into the Head of Solution Architecture, the Order to Cash Solutions Architect will facilitate the implementation and support of the SAP S4/HANA sales and distribution function. The Architect will be responsible for all sales solutions, architecture and recommending best practices. Your responsibilities will include providing inputs to the functional/technical team(s) working on a “greenfield” S4/HANA pan-European programme.
What will you be doing in the role
• The Order to Cash Solution Architect is the subject matter expert responsible for business process solution design applicable to the back office Sales and Distribution function of BMI Group.
• You’ll be managing key stakeholder relationships in the business as well as the System Integrator to realise significant value in SAP S/4 HANA.
• Responsible for alignment of end2end sales processes across departments, locations, branch offices and countries.
• Make recommendations on implementation of the SAP applications, as well as integration with third party systems.
At BMI we are not only forward thinking as a business but we look for these traits in our people. You will hear how we collaborate, work together as a team to get things done and allow you the space and time to do your job with a high level of autonomy.
The Order to Cash Solution Architect will be an outstanding communicator and relationship builder, with experience of and strength in key stakeholder management. You’ll be good at ascertaining key business process requirements, identifying appropriate solution design and disseminating information to the Technical Architect to ensure solution and technology design work together harmoniously.
• Experienced leader in planning, design and deployment of SAP’s sales solutions
• Previous experience in full life cycle SAP implementations
• Knowledge of overall sales data design, including experience of data management
• Ideally you’ll hold a SAP certification
• Expertise in the integration of SD with other SAP solutions
• Excellent understanding of delivery methods for SAP projects (Waterfall, Hybrid Agile, Agile)
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative but so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy, encourages ideas and innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions; Lucy Thomas on 07469 892 483.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?