Peaks & Plains is an ambitious and dynamic, profit for purpose housing provider based in North West England. They are committed to transforming the social and physical landscape for the communities and individuals that they work with, providing excellent homes and services to their customers.
The new Five Year Plan puts regeneration, development and asset management as key areas of focus for the organisation. The Head of Asset & Compliance is a post that has been created to ensure the long term asset strategy is delivered and adapted when and where necessary going forward whilst complying fully with all regulations.
Peaks & Plains are looking for a disciplined, focused and driven professional who will ensure things get done through highly effective management and leadership.
A full Candidate Brief is available on application; however, the below provides the main elements of the role:
• Manage the compliance function to ensure that all tenants at all times are safe in their homes.
• Implement strategic planning creating a lifetime value approach to asset performance.
• Deliver the annual and 5 year asset improvement plan.
• Develop, manage and lead 3 direct reports with a total team compilation of approx. 22 staff
• Improve and instil a value for money approach from the corporate procurement process.
The successful candidate will have a track record in delivering on asset enhancement strategies thereby enhancing the value and quality of assets. They will have worked in a culture that is customer focused and would have developed and led teams. Exposure to the social housing sector is not a prerequisite.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners:
Ben Ingram on 020 7529 6301 or Katherine O’Donnell on 0121 654 5901
Closing date for applications: 12pm, 25th January 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?