BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has lead us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab/Tech Hub in Reading that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The Service Performance (CSIP) Manager will become a vital piece of that new digital and IT team.
Reporting into the Head of Service Continuity and Performance, the Software Compliance Manager will be accountable for Software Asset Management, maintaining and auditing the software portfolio across the business and ensuring consumption is proportionately balanced with entitlement, minimising risk to BMI Group through on-going compliance management.
What will you be doing in the role
• The Software Compliance Manager has the accountability for Software Asset Management that controls business and IT software usage and demand
• The Software Compliance Service Owner will optimise software usage across IT, managing license deployment, risk and cost.
• You will be responsible for optimising the software footprint of the organisation, balancing cost and risk
At BMI we are not only forward thinking as a business but we look for these traits in our people. You will hear how we collaborate, work together as a team to get things done and allow you the space and time to do your job with a high level of autonomy.
• The Software Compliance Manager will be someone who thrives when presented with broad, complex challenges, in order to use their exceptional problem solving skills.
• Equally as important is your attention to detail; you will be someone who can analyse and interpret data, whilst understanding the potential financial risk associated with consuming more than the business software license entitlement allows.
• The ideal candidate will have sound financial acumen and will have previous relevant experience of working in a risk management / software auditing role with knowledge of product usage rights for key enterprise software providers such as Microsoft, Adobe etc. You’ll most likely have experience of working within an ITIL framework and be ITIL certified.
• Along with your experience of working in a transformational environment, your sound judgment and demonstrated track record of applying it in complex multi-vendor IS sourcing environments will stand you in good stead to succeed.
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative but so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy, encourages ideas and innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions; Lucy Thomas on 07469 892 483.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?