BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has lead us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab/Tech Hub in Reading that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The Service Performance (CSIP) Manager will become a vital piece of that new digital and IT team.
Reporting into the Head of Service Continuity and Performance, the Service Performance (CSIP) Manager has the accountability for end-to-end Service Performance, availability and the associated KPIs and metric reporting across all services and locations, driving continuous improvement processes and governance to deliver high performance Service Management.
What will you be doing in the role
• The Service Performance (CSIP) Manager has the accountability for end-to-end Service Performance, availability and the associated reporting against agreed service levels, across all services and all geographies.
• Drives Continuous Improvement processes, cycles and governance to deliver high performance and quality Service Management to directly improve and sustain the customer perception of IT Services.
• You will own the deck of all Service Delivery KPIs and metrics, and will ensure the integrity of the data to ensure accurate reporting of performance
• Own the service improvement process, both proactive and reactive actions as deemed necessary by feedback from the business to governance forums, customer feedback forms or escalation from senior stakeholders.
• Measure the potential business impact in financial terms of lost efficiency or production etc. due to IT network issues
At BMI we are not only forward thinking as a business but we look for these traits in our people. You will hear how we collaborate, work together as a team to get things done and allow you the space and time to do your job with a high level of autonomy.
• The Service Performance (CSIP) Manager, will be someone who thrives when presented with broad, complex challenges, in order to use their exceptional problem solving skills.
• Equally as important is your attention to detail; you will be someone who can analyse and interpret data, ensuring it’s integrity by holding 3rd party vendors to account, and understanding the financial impact on the business of IT related issues through lost efficiency and/or production.
• You will be someone who is confident in assessing efficiency using tools and data available, to highlight improvements which could be made to the service, subsequently putting measures in place to prevent the same mistakes happening again. Your experience in a previous Service Improvement Process (CSIP) role would therefore be of great benefit. You will have worked within an ITIL framework and be ITIL certified.
• Along with your experience of working in a transformational environment, your sound judgment and demonstrated track record working with multi-vendor IS sourcing environments will stand you in good stead.
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative but so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy, encourages ideas and innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions; Lucy Thomas on 07469 892 483.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?