BMI Group is part of the Standard Industries family of companies, operating globally and employing around 11,000 employees worldwide. We are a dynamic organisation housing various construction brands that collectively make up the largest roofing and waterproofing business in the World.
We believe that a roof is so much more than the shelter and protection above us. Today it can also be a power station, a living space, a garden or even a work of art.
This thinking has lead us to the point of a major digital transformation, internally and externally, that will see us offering truly innovative products and services direct to our end consumers; households and private property owners.
This transformational journey involves the exciting set up of our new Digital Lab / Tech Hub in Reading that will employ some of the best tech talent out there. The IT country Business Partner will become a vital piece within this journey.
This role is critical to growing and maintaining the IT group’s relationship with the leadership of all business functions on a global scale for the Nordic area of the business. The role will proactively focus on engaging with the wider business to help shape the portfolio of IT projects across the country, ensuring significant bottom line benefit to the organisation.
The Country Business Partner will work closely with the Business Partnering Community to ensure a full understanding of the performance of the IT function as perceived by the business in the country as well ensuring the technology roadmap is aligned to tactical and strategic business priorities.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to be accountable for adding real value to the business through ensuring the right projects and programmes are progressed.
What will you be doing in the role
As a Country IT Business Partner you will be the single point of accountability for the relationship between the global IT function and the BMI business unit in country. This is an exciting and impactful opportunity within the business.
• The role will be to identify and prioritise the roadmap of tactical projects along with maintaining a more functional focus on business relationship management.
• You will be an ambassador for the Group IT in the country, attending appropriate business meetings and forums.
• You will be responsible for the relationship, demand management and prioritisation of projects for the respective country and Nordic area.
• To be successful in this role, we are looking for an IT (Country) Business Partner with prior business relationship management experience in a global IT function.
• You will have a strong commercial focus and be responsible for ensuring that the right business capabilities are built and enabled by technology, thereby supporting the tactical and longer-term business strategy.
• We seek an IT (Country) Business Partner with excellent interpersonal skills who is a strong and effective influencer.
• You will ideally be degree qualified in Business Information Systems Management or equivalent.
• Previous IT implementation experience of new tools and applications for global business projects.
• Previous business capability mapping experience and functional leadership experience.
• Ideally fluency in other languages in addition to English.
As you can imagine, not just our thinking is innovative but so is our approach to our people. We have a fantastic collaborative working environment that offers autonomy, encourages ideas and innovation and lasting career paths.
Our salary and benefits package is generous and we genuinely embrace diversity and inclusion, offering the best opportunities to the whole team.
We see further and we hope to see you under our roof.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Talent Solutions; Maggie Laudanska McWeeney on 07912565353
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?