Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
This exciting and newly created position provides the opportunity to make a real impact on the success of the Trinseo business.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) interfaces with customers and multiple business and functional partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and, ultimately, positively impact revenue generation.
This position manages the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the customer (at the right time, with the right product, with the right equipment and the right paperwork).
By building successful relationships, you will pull together and align multiple internal resources and capabilities, toward the goal of zero defect customer satisfaction. In the event of a service or product failure, the Customer Service Representative initiates the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and takes the lead to resolve the issue for their customer, involving the respective internal and external value chain partners as required. It is expected you will know what it takes to go above and beyond the daily calls from customers, to build customer loyalty and confidence.
• Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent commercial experience or apprenticeship
• Typically 5+ years in relevant Customer Service role – ideally in International Trade, Sales Administration or Demand and Supply Planning
• Experience of working for a global organisation
• Proficiency using SAP and other technology and systems would be desired
• Self-motivated, excellent communication, collaboration and excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal business value chain partners and external customers
• Ability to proactively address customer issues, business requirements and identify areas for improving profitability
• Fluent in English and Chinese
• Strong Customer focus – inquisitive curiosity, an open mind and a desire to succeed
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications and similar technology and systems.
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail, strong decision-making and problem solving skills
• Ability to work in team setting while managing independent responsibilities
• Display accountability, ownership, initiative for action, demonstrate leadership and business acumen to remove road blocks
• Contribute to the teams output through collaboration, participation, critical thinking, and a commitment to the Customer Experience
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?