Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
This is an exciting and newly created role to support the transition to Trinseo’s operational independence and an opportunity to make a considerable impact.
The Pricing Team Leader will be responsible for leading, developing and motivating a group of professionals (including pricing and rebate coordinators, and specialists) while working closely with multiple functions to ensure that the pricing function is integrated with the overall Commercial and Business strategies and objectives. This person must be able to turn multiple business strategies into transactional excellence.
You will implement best practices, achieve operational excellence in the pricing processes, Increase transparency of pricing data to improve pricing performance, avoid leakages, optimize the way we serve our customers and, ultimately, improve our profitability
• Minimum of a four-year degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or related field.
• At least 3 years of work experience in pricing positions, preferably 2 years of which in an international context and 1 year in managing cross-departmental projects; or at least 5 years of work experience in Strategic Marketing positions in industrial companies.
• Proven managing project experience in an international environment, preferably within Pricing / S&OP / Strategic Marketing.
• Six Sigma Green Belt certification desired, but not required
• Reliable advanced know-how of Excel and its features, other analytical SW and SAP are of advantage.
• Fluent English and German
• Enthusiastic personality with self-motivation, willingness to learn and a strong affinity for market-driven decision-making and driving change.
• Strong business acumen – uses business and customer experiences and metrics to plan resources, plan deployment and make choices that improve business and functional performance.
• Pricing techniques. Understands products´ value and maximizing pricing techniques to improve profits
• Comprehends markets and dynamics and their influence in pricing management.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?