Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
This is a new created role which affords the opportunity to have a real impact on the success of the Trinseo business. Receivables Specialists are the customer facing focal point for Trinseo who are responsible for money collection by influencing customer payment behaviour (within their assigned customer base) as well as leading internal and external resolution of all invoicing, payment and accounts receivable issues for the assigned customer base.
This role directly impacts Trinseo’s cash flow objectives – specifically the Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Percent Current and Collection Effectiveness targets. The success at which this individual can influence the timely payment of invoices for accounts receivable will directly impact our bottom line results.
• Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent commercial experience or apprenticeship
• Typically 3+ Years in Trinseo CSR role or 5+ years in relevant Customer Service role
• Proficiency using SAP and Microsoft Office, especially Excel
• Self-motivated, excellent communication, collaboration and excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal business value chain partners and external customers
• Ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Ability to proactively address customer issues, business requirements and identify areas for improving profitability
• Fluent in English and Chinese plus other languages (Area specific)
• Must have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment.
• Strong analytical and mathematical skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
• Good understanding of the overall Order to Cash / End to end work process
• Contribute to the teams output through collaboration, participation, critical thinking, and a commitment to the Customer Experience
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?