Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
Receivables Specialists are the customer facing focal point for Trinseo who are responsible for money collection by influencing customer payment behaviour as well as leading internal and external resolution of all invoicing, payment and accounts receivable issues for the assigned customer base.
It is an interesting role working with customers but from a financial perspective. Furthermore It is an important role as it directly impacts Trinseo’s cash flow objectives – specifically the Days Sales Outstanding (DSO), Percent Current and Collection Effectiveness targets. The success at which this individual can influence the timely payment of invoices for accounts receivable will directly impact our bottom line results.
• Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent commercial experience or apprenticeship with at least 3 years’ experience in a CSR role or similar.
• Proficiency using SAP and other technology and systems; Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (specifically Microsoft Excel), and experience in using business intelligence reporting capabilities
• Self-motivated with excellent communication skills and the, ability to manage conflicting priorities; Must have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment
• Ability to proactively address customer issues, business requirements and identify areas for improving profitability, to continuously seek opportunities to improve and enhance customer payment behaviours
• Fluent in English plus other languages (Area specific)
• Strategies in collaboration with the business strategy and corporate financial targets
• Knowledge and understanding of accounting and payment work processes within the industry and knowledge and understanding of Legal, Financial and ISO Audit requirements related to the customer-to-cash process
• Strong analytical, mathematical and decision making and problem solving skills, high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good understanding of the overall Order to Cash / End to end work process
• Display accountability, initiative for action, ability to remove road blocks and capability to work independently to achieve results
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?