Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is an exciting and busy role that interfaces with customers and business partners to deliver exceptional service to customers and, ultimately, positively impact revenue generation. It gives exposure to the whole business and provides great satisfaction in problem solving. This position manages the entry of orders, from initial contact with the customer or electronic channel, through material flow, until the product arrives at the customer with the goal of achieving great customer satisfaction. In the event of a service or product failure, the Customer Service Representative initiates the corrective action for resolution of the failure, and takes the lead to resolve the issue for their customer. It is expected they know what it takes to go above and beyond the daily calls from customers, to build customer loyalty and confidence.
• Minimum Bachelor degree or equivalent commercial experience or apprenticeship with at least 3+ years in a relevant Customer Service role.
• Proficiency using SAP and other technology and systems.
• Self-motivated, excellent communication, with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Ability to proactively address customer issues, business requirements and identify areas for improving profitability; Strong Customer focus – inquisitive curiosity, an open mind and a desire to succeed
• Fluent in English plus other languages (Area specific)
• Must have strong, mature teamwork skills and a desire to work within a team environment. Contributing to the teams output through collaboration, participation, critical thinking, and a commitment to the Customer Experience
• Proficiency of Microsoft Office applications and similar technology and systems with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Good understanding of the overall Order to Cash / End to end work process
• Strong decision-making and problem solving skills
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?