Through technical excellence and exceptional service, Alliance Medical has enjoyed consistent growth over more than 25 years and this upward trajectory remains.
We are now looking for a new Clinic Manager for our Bulstrode Place clinic based near Harley Street. This role will fulfil the registered manager role for the clinic and have overall responsibility for the financial and operational performance of the clinic as well as oversee all business development activity for this and Alliance Medical’s other Harley Street clinics.
As such we are seeking to appoint a strong healthcare operator who has experience of managing an independent service and of working with referrers to expand the clinic’s business streams. The ideal candidate will be self-directed, optimistic and driven to achieve success.
• Ensure the clinic performs to an optimal standard; safely, efficiently and effectively
• Manage, understand and grow the clinic’s budget and performance targets
• Understand and report the key trends, forthcoming customer decisions and influences on the clinic’s monthly results such that robust, early action can be taken to control costs or improve revenues
• Promote the service to existing and potential new referrers and to monitor trends in referrals in order to identify opportunities to increase business
• Recruit, select, manage, engage, coach and develop the team in line with company procedures and values such that the clinic achieves the agreed goals
• The candidate will have a healthcare background and be well-versed in current regulatory and statutory requirements
• Coming from a leadership background, you will have demonstrable experience of managing diverse teams using an inclusive and motivated style
• Excellent communication and influencing skills in order to successfully negotiate and administer third party new and existing contracts
• Commercial acumen and robust financial understanding with the ability to develop the clinic’s ongoing strategy
• Able to uphold our values and ethics ensuring that behaviours are reflective of the culture of the clinic and Alliance Medical
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Berwick Partners; Aemilia Lovatt on 0207 518 2690.
Closing date for applications: Midday 10th January 2019
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?