Our client is a leader in its field embarking on an exciting journey. There is a real focus on change which is manifesting itself in different ways. There is a focus on emotional engagement and a real drive to deliver a greater employee experience. There is a clear framework around leadership and what the expectations of leaders are. Part of this journey includes a review of the people support given to corporate functions and the Executive Team. We are therefore seeking a HR Business Partner with previous experience of partnering with corporate functions and at Executive level.
• Play a proactive partnering role within the business, challenging and pushing boundaries and act as a key change agent in helping to generate and support innovative ideas.
• Proactively review ways of working and/or improving processes, policies and procedures in line with the needs of the business.
• Lead, support and deliver all business area change and OD activity, ensuring alignment to overall strategic objectives.
• Coach and empower management and staff to the initiative and solve problems and be accountable for the employee life cycle.
• Identify redeployment, recruitment and performance management risks and opportunities, ensuring the right level of engagement with business and centres of expertise.
• Work with the central employee relations team to ensure a professional and relevant high level ER service to the business and act as a point of escalation for more challenging/complex cases.
• Identify opportunities to support the learning and development of managers in the business through either structured programmes, such as their Academy, as well as one on one developmental support and coaching.
We are seeking someone with solid experience of operating at Business Partner level supporting corporate functions. You will be commercial and have experience of implementing change.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone to join a people centric business during a period of positive change.
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?