Trinseo is a world leader in the production of plastics, latex binders, and synthetic rubber - a new kind of global materials company at the intersection of people, technology, and customers, built on several decades of technology leadership.
We are focused on delivering innovative and sustainable products that touch lives every day – products that are intrinsic to how we live our lives – across a wide range of end-markets. Our materials can be found in just about every market and industry from consumer electronics, appliances, medical devices and performance car tires.
By 2020, we plan to have completely revolutionized our global operations, in order to support the continued success.
We have launched an exciting, transformation programme called T2020, where you will be given the opportunity from day one to bring new ideas, innovation and support to Trinseo into the next chapter in its story.
As we separate from our previous parent company and create our own greenfield, IT landscape,
Trinseo will build an internal global service management function based on the ITIL framework. The IT Service Manager will devise this future service strategy and implement our IT Service Management capability.
For more information about Program T2020 and the opportunities available, please visit The T2020 Career Center at https://t2020.trinseo.com
• Create and implement a robust, pragmatic IT service management strategy to serve the future needs of our complex global business. Create a suite of meaningful service level agreements (SLA’s) and key performance indicators (KPI’s) based on genuine business priorities.
• Drive the successful implementation and uptake of the ServiceNOW tool including modules such as IT Service Management (ITSM), Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and Security Operations Centre (SOC).
• Build strong, mutually beneficial relationships with our 3rd party service provider ensuring outstanding levels of support are maintained and a comprehensive programme of continuous service improvement (CSI) is implemented.
The Successful Candidate
• A seasoned IT service management leader with experience establishing pragmatic ITIL service management frameworks in greenfield environments, preferably with experience of the ServiceNOW tool.
• A collaborative, commercial operator with experience of working with large-scale global IT managed service providers. You should demonstrate the ability to build mutually beneficial, relationships based on shared outcomes and embed partnership working with third party IT organisations.
• A proven leader with highly developed people skills, you will demonstrate the ability to build new teams and to create a shared, strategic vision for the future of IT services.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please speak with our advisors at Odgers Berndtson; Alex Richardson, on 0044 161 498 3407 or firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to proceed with your application, please tell us where you learnt about this opportunity below, then either:
Where did you hear about this opportunity?