An outstanding opportunity for a customer-driven and collaborative IT leader to drive the strategic transformation of IT and Information Systems across this progressive Intellectual Property law firm. The new IS Director will shape will the future Information Technology landscape to underpin the firm’s continued expansion, and ambitious future plans, whilst giving its teams the tools and flexibility to enable innovation.
Taking the strategic lead for all aspects of information systems and technology, you will consult across the firm and create a compelling IS strategy plus deliver a transformative portfolio of IT-enabled business change.
• Work together with colleagues to create a transformative, aligned and future focused IS strategy. Craft, and agree with key Stakeholders, the associated roadmap of projects to deliver an efficient and flexible systems offering. The future landscape should provide a ’step change' in the sophistication of user experience for both clients and colleagues.
• Operate as a senior colleague across the partnership – build collaborative relationships with key Stakeholders, cement trust, articulate the 'art of the possible' and stimulate demand for innovative IS solutions.
• Provide empathetic and collaborative leadership to the IS team. Establish clarity of responsibility, prioritisation and foster a ‘one team’ ethos throughout IS. Build a progressive, customer-service focused culture. Ensure IS puts the user at the heart of what it does and earns a reputation for reliable delivery.
• You will bring to the role, significant exposure to complex, information or knowledge-intensive industry preferably with an understanding of the professional services sector. Your ability to understand the needs of a complex organisation will be matched by your track record of shaping high performing IS and IT functions to meet them.
• Collaborative, politically-savvy and an outstanding communicator, you will possess the impact and gravitas to forge productive relationships with a diverse group of committed Stakeholders.
• An inspiring people leader, you will have a proven ability to enthuse teams and help staff to adopt new ways of working. Your experience will include introducing teams to the contemporary IT disciplines, plus building a culture of ongoing professional development.
In order to proceed with your application, please either:
Click 'Add to list' if you would like to look at other roles before starting to apply.
Click 'Apply Now' if you are ready to start now.