Beck & Pollitzer is a growing $150m Private Equity backed specialist industrial group offering an unparalleled range of engineering support services to a global customer base. With a strong value proposition, their capability is organised into four major areas:
• Machine Services (Installation & Assembly, Local & Global Relocations, Dismantling & Removals).
• Specialist Services (Metrology / Laser Tracking, Maintenance Support, Major Break Down Assistance, Commissioning Support).
• Engineering Management (Site Management & Supervision, Health & Safety Management, Planning & Project Control).
• Engineering Services (Piping Design & Installation, Electrical Design & Installation, Steelwork Design & Manufacturing).
The company has continued to expand to ensure it can provide local support to international clients wherever they are investing in production facilities. As a result, they have delivered projects in 50+ different country locations. Today, Beck & Pollitzer employ more than 900 people, of which 700+ are engineers, in 24 locations world-wide.
Further information can be found at: www.beck-pollitzer.com
Each country operation in Beck & Pollitzer is run by a General Manager who oversees day to day activity and leads operations in line with group strategy. Beck & Pollitzer seek a new candidate to lead and grow their French business. Working with a diverse industry base and blue chip customers you will:
• Provide strong operational leadership to the business across all service lines.
• Be P&L responsible for the successful delivery of all major projects within the country.
• Understand and drive the financial situation of the operation including forecasting, budgeting and cash flow.
• Develop the operational model to deliver future growth and expansion.
• Ensure the organisation complies and with all HSE and legal requirements, promoting a safety first culture at all times.
You will be a proven P&L leader with experience of heading up a business (or large business unit) as an operational manager or other senior role in an engineering, manufacturing or construction services organisation. You will have:
• Outstanding operational and project management skills with a proven track record of profitable success of major projects.
• Exceptional leadership and people skills, with the ability to build employee engagement across a team of c.80 people.
• Strong focus on customer service and health and safety.
• Track record of growth in the businesses you have overseen.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
The successful candidate will be strategically and commercially adept, bringing strong team building capability and emotional intelligence. You will be articulate, detail orientated and able to influence best in class performance from those around you.
The General Manager will be based from Saint-Amand-les-Eaux, Northern France with travel expected as required.
An excellent base salary is on offer with benefits that include a bonus of 12% and a company car.
All applications will receive an automated response.
If you have any queries or would like more information please contact:
D: +44 121 654 5920
M: +44 7793 529 579
In order to proceed with your application, please either:
Click 'Add to list' if you would like to look at other roles before starting to apply.
Click 'Apply Now' if you are ready to start now.